Sunday, October 31, 2010

Still Waiting

When will you ever come back?


I'm alone, waiting for you!






 Still Waiting

 Loving you was the best part of my existence, cause
every moment we spent was unforgettable,
every smile you make, lights up my whole day,
every time you touch me, gives meaning into my life.

Until you left me without a word, without a trace,
without goodbye, and a warning.
YOU took away the life you gave me,
and I despised you for that.

You made me wander, broken and distorted. 
One day, I asked myself, " What made you leave me?"
I can't think of any reason for you to go away.
but still, I LOVE YOU despite of what you did.

I'm longing and craving for you.
I don't care if they call me dumb,
cause I will STILL WAIT FOR YOU.
even though I'm not certain if you will ever come back.













3 comments:

  1. That's a very nice poem. I mean, nicely written but with sadness in it. I don't know whether whatever we write reflects what we are going thru.

    Keep writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you...yeah you're right..every poem or any piece it usually reflects the writer's emotions and feelings..and i think that's what i feel right now..waiting for that someone to come..hehehe..so emotional me...

    and yes i will keep on writing..thank you once again...

    ReplyDelete